Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hollister theme help?

Talking Hollister theme help?
    Hi guys I'm trying to use the Hollister theme and I know I'm really close but I still have some question for you all...

1. I Can't get rid of the dock
    2. The status bar is not like yours i mean transparent
    3. The calendar icon has the date on top of it and yours doesn't
    4. The camera icon doesn't match 1mike's one (can anyone get me 1mike's one?)

All of the issues I mentioned above are circled in green on this pic:

I want it to look like 1mike's:

I hope you understand my explanation and thanks for the help

See you all...

I'll click your thanks button if you help

I love the Hollister theme but havent tried it yet. I do however know that for some of the items to work properly, you must have Customize installed. This is why I havent messed with it. That may be your problem.

i think for the bottom you need to make the icons and the dock transparent and then add them to the theme that work for me .

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I love the Hollister theme but havent tried it yet. I do however know that for some of the items to work properly, you must have Customize installed. This is why I havent messed with it. That may be your problem.
    You don't have to have customize installed at all. I think he just used customize for the tutorial because most people around here can't figure anything out unless it's spoon fed to them through installer or customize.

For 1, make the dock transparent, or just delete it. The dock is SBDockBG2.png in system/library/coreservices/springboard.app. Then make the icons transparent.

For 2, I can't think of the filename right now and I'm watching football so I don't want to find it.

For 3, read this thread: http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread....+calendar+date

For 4, the icon you have is the one that goes with the theme. I'm pretty sure the icon you see on his screen shot is a picture of him, which is why it's not part of the download. I'm not sure why you would want that.

were did u learn how to make that theme