Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] How to Upload BatteryThemes

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    If you have 1.1.3 and having trouble with Customize dont worry its not you. The developer knows of the problem and will fix it with the new SDK release.
    It was released almost a week ago.

i dont know y this isnt working for me. i have done everything that is said to be done but the battery images still dont come up. i am on 1.1.3 but i dont know if that matters

Default Help!!!
    Thank you so much for the amazing info. I am Very new to this and this customize battery file is my first mod.
    I am having issues with "finding" the customize option on my phone's settings. any suggestions would be very nice. I followed all of the steps, and when I go to find it on my phones settings, I do not see the battery images under the customize folder or section??! Do I need to create a new Icon for my iphone that is customize? I am lost!!

Again, Very Nice work, as well to all of the people here that take the time to do this, you all are very talented.....All the best,
    "Land_Deals"

hi there! i carefully followed all the steps you've provided i here. however i still would not be able to do the same since when i run iphone browser i cannot see the folder "var". and says in the bottom - iphone connected, not jailbroken.

mine is fw 1.1.4. i downloaded the ziphone 2.5 and run the jailbreaking. then it says done. but in the itunes, it's asking for restore. then i do the restore. then a message poped up saying could not be restored because of one error. what do you think is that? how can i successfully jailbreak mine without causing any harm to my unit? any advice?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roni107 View Post
    hi there! i carefully followed all the steps you've provided i here. however i still would not be able to do the same since when i run iphone browser i cannot see the folder "var". and says in the bottom - iphone connected, not jailbroken.

mine is fw 1.1.4. i downloaded the ziphone 2.5 and run the jailbreaking. then it says done. but in the itunes, it's asking for restore. then i do the restore. then a message poped up saying could not be restored because of one error. what do you think is that? how can i successfully jailbreak mine without causing any harm to my unit? any advice?

You should install Ziphone iBrikr Fix from installer then the iphone browser will reconize ur device .

dont wrry theres no harm

Quote Originally Posted by Land_Deals View Post
    Thank you so much for the amazing info. I am Very new to this and this customize battery file is my first mod.
    I am having issues with "finding" the customize option on my phone's settings. any suggestions would be very nice. I followed all of the steps, and when I go to find it on my phones settings, I do not see the battery images under the customize folder or section??! Do I need to create a new Icon for my iphone that is customize? I am lost!!

Again, Very Nice work, as well to all of the people here that take the time to do this, you all are very talented.....All the best,
    "Land_Deals"
    Customize won't be in ur phone settings ** - - it is 3rd party application .... ( You can get customize Thru Installer)

m not sure what Firmware you have but This Thread will Help up getting Customize working on 1.1.3 - 1.1.4 - CLICK HERE
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2008-03-18 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

man....i cant thank you enough

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

when i open iphonebrowser i don't get the var option the lastfoilder is Itunes_control im i doing it wrong

i didnt see the var folder

it seems that it doesn't work with 1.1.4. any suggestions but not the downgrading please?

I tried long and hard to get the Battery Images to work on my iPhone. First the default, backup and some of the images that the guy that I bought the phone alreeady had put in all worked.

Then i found this really cool "Gears Of War" Battery Image and have tried to get it working on my iPhone, but it don't.

Now wich ever Battery Image i choose from Customize loads ect ect, and then when it goes to the "Hold-mode" of iPhone it just shows my Wallpaper, no Battery image att all.

This is how the files of the "Gears Of War" Battery Image looks like:

How will I get it to work?

i upgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4 and used ZiPhone to jailbreak... i used the compatibility patch from iPodtouched to get customize to work.

if you're doing the SSH method, make sure u create a folder for Customize to be able to read what's in there... I usually create a folder called DESIGN and just drop what i want in there...

hope this helps

It worked perfectly fine for me.. thanks a lot... Cheers from Brasil....

Quote Originally Posted by OrionX View Post
    How to go to Customize on my iphone
    Quick question, how come I installted Customize on my iPhone via Installer and it's not showing on my iPhone browser?

Thanks

Alright I have everything downloaded.

I've been trying to go on with this procedure but the iphonebrowser that I downloaded on my PC isn't working. I keep on getting a error occurred, would you like to send the report. I want to get this done and this is the only thing stopping me.

Anybody care to help or explain whats going on?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    People seem to name them differently, is the completely empty battery supposed to be the one without the number or the completely full battery?

Quote Originally Posted by roni107 View Post
    it seems that it doesn't work with 1.1.4. any suggestions but not the downgrading please?
    yeah how do i get customize on 1.1.4? since it says i need 1.1firmware or something

Thanks

okay where did you get the blue fire battery theme from I looked through the download section but can't find it, :-(

yeah how do i get customize on 1.1.4? since it says i need 1.1firmware or something
    The video on this site show's you how to install customize on 1.1.4.
    Only thing is the 'customize file' is named different in the current repo. and the repo. that he used, it's called 'modified customize' ** You will understand when you get to that step**
    http://www.iphonehacks.com/2008/03/customizeiphone.html

Quick question.
    I have an iPod Touch and am using transmission on a mac.
    My steps are Var>Root>Library> but once I reach this menu I only have 4 options: 'Dockswap', 'Installer', 'Lockdown' and 'Preferences' with no 'customize' option... Is it different on an iPod touch?
    Last edited by jordanborth; 2008-04-16 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Same here...iphone, and I only have 'Lockdown' and 'Preferences'. I can install themes via Customize GUI, but I would like to add battery images only though...

hi guys....

my question is this. I have summerboard installed and when I try to install customize, there seems to be some conflicting issues when I have them both installed. Is there a guide on how to install these battery themes through summerboard?

thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast