Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New to the iPhone

Default New to the iPhone
    hi im new to the whole iPhone thing and i was wondering is it hard to get themes onto the phone. im just curious b/c i want something different on my iPhone so it can stand out from those that have one at my job , any help would be great....thanks

Welcome to the group. no it is not hard especially now compared to how it used to be a year ago! This site has some excellent guides in the guides section and also a ton of outstanding information through out the forum. I suggest you look around a little then use the search feature if you want to see something specific. ask questions that is what this group is for. Also the new firmware jailbreak (what will allow you to apply themes) has not been released as of right now. but it should be soon once it is you will be able to customize the heck out of you phone. Or at least very soon after wards. good luck and ask questions if you need to.

I remember the headaches and close calls I had the first few times I tried to jailbreak. Things have gotten so much easier.

I would rate it like a 3/10 on the easy scale..

It used to be a lot more difficult but now things are getting down to one click..
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

iPhone? More like MyPhone oldskoolkid13's Avatar
    Thanks

it was so hard back even last christmas, tht i used 4 diff programs, got the SWOD, restored 5 times, and went nuts bc i thought i bricked my iphone, and if u asked me how i finally got my phone jailbroken and running, i wouldnt be able to tell ya

If I helped you at all please hit the thanks button 4 me!

1 new thread per question. Please