Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cuztom Dock Making Here!

Nice stuff JakeyBoy. Any chance of creating a "dock" dock? I have an ocean scene wallpaper and it would be nice to have a wooden pier dock. I'm using your wood dock now but something that was more like a boat dock would be sweet.

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

These are my springboard images, 4 thru 1 (they seem to have loaded up here in the reverse order I pasted them-therefore pic #1 is the bottom one and then they go up from there). I am using the Aqwoah 1.5 Summerboard theme which I really love. I especially love, how my background picture has the Sun shining directly behind the Aqwoah Weather Icon which has its own sun, and the rays from the background come streaming out from behind that icon. When I show my iPhone to one of my friends who just got one, she keeps telling me "I'm giving you my phone to mod it all up for me!!!"...hahaha. I'm a bit reluctant to do that, but oh well.

I am thinking that this would look even cooler, with one of these docks you've made already and posted here, but wondering about a reflection in these:

What do you think? Would this be cool? Could it be made with a "reflection"?

And one last question. Since I am using Aqwoah 1.5 and Summerboard, would I merely turn off the default Summerboard Theme Dock then upload one of these docks, say with iBricker "files" to someplace on my iPhone? And where would that be?

Thanks in advance,

Sponge

think you can make me a black transparent dock that looks like the vista start menu bar? with the cool lighting and everything?
    thanks

can some1 show me how to remove top and bottom dock on the start up(welcome screen)

thanks for images and helps ı wonder that can anyone make transparent purple lightining dock?ı really like purple and ı'm try to making ı said but ı'm not good on photoshop so much so ı can't do it.can anyone show me how can ı do this?

i can;t find this dock anywhere to download. so i was wondering if you could make me one that resembles this one!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeyBoy View Post
    ok jt i took the orginal dock which had that gratish look to it and made it 3dish. Look good? As for you manu give me another 5 mins.

holdon... ok here it is.

Ok.... Manu

Watcha yall think???
    I tried searching before Im about to ask this question. When you get the image you want for your dock. What do you rename it too, and where does it go? I can get into my iphone using cyberduck? Probably is a dumb question, I even googled it. Maybe Im getting tired.

Thanks

I do like the first image (wish it was better, sharper edges maybe, more realistic 3D)
    Iv seen ispazio's dock flow, but its a little to cartoonist. If there was a way to have that dock flow, except regular icons I think it would look pretty cool. keeping it stock but a little different.

Last edited by saleen392; 2009-03-08 at 06:56 AM. Reason: spelling and image

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456