Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How Do You Get Backgrounds Like This?

LOL I have no reasonable answer for that except *squawks like a chicken* im chicken $#!t !!! Not that I wouldnt know how to jailbreak it (this board is too informative to not know something) but b-cuz from what I read theres alot of things that 1.0.2. can mod that 1.1.1 cant I like to be able to have my hands on everything.

Plus I use to use iBrickr I recently just switched to iphonebrowser didnt know if they were compatible so in a nut shell as previously stated no reason just chicken shhh. I promised myself next time I had to restore for any reason I would upgrade.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Everything in 1.1.1 can be modded now, not 1.1.2 though.

Even the bar dialer cuz im using the Old school bar dialer (created by mr.sparkle) and I didnt wanna loose that. As well as rin......well u said everything so I'll take ur word for it. Im on it 2nite......maybe...yea ill do it! thanx. any problems im filling ur pm box up LOL.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Even the bar dialer cuz im using the Old school bar dialer (created by mr.sparkle) and I didnt wanna loose that. As well as rin......well u said everything so I'll take ur word for it. Im on it 2nite......maybe...yea ill do it! thanx. any problems im filling ur pm box up LOL.
    Well everything can be modded, but those dialers would need to have been converted to 1.1.1. So if they haven't, than you might want to stay. I know armadillo converted his aqwoah dialer to 1.1.1, but I don't know about the old school one.

Well we'll see what happens I rarely use the keypad anyway, but its nice to show it off when I have to ya know. I bookmarked ur other post so when I finally do go to 1.1.1. I'll have it and wont have to go searchin for it, so I'll let u know how I make out. Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Not quite. I should have been more specific but it is for the lined background you find in the settings app, ect. He has a picture from the phone app, which has different backgrounds that I've been looking for but unable to find.

Yes, I did it in 1.1.1. What the heck do you still have 1.02 for?

I would like to add that background (the blood one) to my "ipod" on my iPhone... like when i'm scrolling through tracks, or playlists...

do you know if that's possible? and if so, can you point me in the right direction... I've only had my phone jailbroken for a few days, so I'm still learning. I'm on 1.1.2 firmware out of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Pchild View Post
    I would like to add that background (the blood one) to my "ipod" on my iPhone... like when i'm scrolling through tracks, or playlists...

do you know if that's possible? and if so, can you point me in the right direction... I've only had my phone jailbroken for a few days, so I'm still learning. I'm on 1.1.2 firmware out of the box.

Nobody seems to have got this working properly yet Pchild. As soon as someone does it will show up in this thread so keep a look out.

I need some confirmation guys. I have the 1.1.2 firmware and I've exported the pngs from Other.artwork and made changes to them then I imported them back but the export function acts as if its recompiling my images but it turns out it doesn't do it when I upload the new Other.artwork file.

What I'm really trying to ask is does iPhoneShop 0.6 not import the Other.artwork file on 1.1.2? All I seem capable of doing is use the export function which is pointless if I can't recompile it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

when repacking files with iphoneshop i have to rename everything that was extracted so that it matches up with the pngs in that folder? that would be a hassle!

Quote Originally Posted by aglitch View Post
    when repacking files with iphoneshop i have to rename everything that was extracted so that it matches up with the pngs in that folder? that would be a hassle!
    What? You don't have to change any names at any time.

teh default.png is just a loading screen so it doesn't look like our phones are taking QUITE so long to load... they are. unfortunately we cannot modify the actual apps BG because the background is a very small png which is tiled repeatedly across the screen or down the screen, depending on the app.

at any rate, unless you want some simple windows 3.11 for workgroups style app background, you are stuck.

that is unless somebody can make a new app....

i just photoshop
    ipwn 114jb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12