Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Need Help

Unhappy I Need Help
    Hey all I need a bit well a lot of help LOL, I just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 I know very little about it and like to know how to make icons ect.

Is there a link or a website that will tell you step by step on how to make it as I'm very new to this, I dont know the size or anything.

So if you can help that would be very helpful to me and I'll be very greatful thanks, and I hope you all have a great Christmas.

Google is your friend, there are several tutorials on this subject

That is what i have been doing for hours and I just cant find anything I must be putting the wrong wording or something, but if you could either give me the links or tell me what to type in google for some reason I'm having trouble I'm normaly okay on this.

I'm getting angrey with myself for not being able to find something that is proberly so simple to find, so I would be very greatful with all your help.

Thanks

http://code.google.com/p/customize/wiki/ImageInfo
    There are a few sizes there ^. As far as creating I usually just google/yahoo image search for an icon that I want to create and alter or change it in photoshop. Some ppl use 60x60 for icons and some use 80x80 pixels so I guess the choice is up to u and how u want to present it on ur phone.

I suggest finding a theme here that u like, d/l it and find out what size they're using then u'll know what size will look good. Good Luck!

Thank you for your help

No prob! Let me know how u make out, incase I want to steal...I mean borrow ur theme lol.