Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Development] Portal SummerBoard Theme

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default [Development] Portal SummerBoard Theme
    Currently a work in progress. I'm planning on making icons for the 3rd party apps, but should I try to make icons for every app out there? There's a lot of apps out there...I like creating but I'm not sure I can do them all.

For those of you who don't know what this theme is from, check out Portal which is part of the Orange Box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silentshadow2049 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPie (2008-06-01), Teamster (2007-12-20), xxki11switchxx (2008-01-02)

wow thats pretty cool silentshadow. ive never liked themes based on certain shows/games but i would gladly apply that theme to my phone. awesome job!!!! if you want to make icons for third party apps start with the popular ones, and please dont forget itunes and installer icons which many people do. thanks, and cant wait to see it finished

Looks great! It's very creative, I like!

Few things: First, get rid of the Portal logo in between the icons and the dock. It's just not necessary. Aside from that, looks great. For an idea of what icons to make, just ask, or PM me. I'll refrain from listing my apps here

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Hehehe... I'm an idiot. It finally dawned on me that the Portal logo is a background, and you just don't have a 4th row. Never mind.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Teamster For This Useful Post:

xxki11switchxx (2008-01-02)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamster View Post
    Looks great! It's very creative, I like!

Few things: First, get rid of the Portal logo in between the icons and the dock. It's just not necessary. Aside from that, looks great. For an idea of what icons to make, just ask, or PM me. I'll refrain from listing my apps here

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Hehehe... I'm an idiot. It finally dawned on me that the Portal logo is a background, and you just don't have a 4th row. Never mind.
    I should have specified that I was only using 3 rows.

I plan on releasing a 3 row and 4 row version of the theme, but for development on my iPhone I like 3 rows.

When are you going to release this theme?

This looks awesome, is it done yet?

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks cool.