Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Me Please, How To Change The Background Behind The Icons

Default Help Me Please, How To Change The Background Behind The Icons
    Does anyone knows how to change the background behind the icons, I want to use one of my own pictures. how to do it please?

O_o

You're kidding, right?

Wait.. you're not kidding. Look around, kid! Lots of ways to do that.
    Search NAZI

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

Trooper (2007-12-20)

i Want To Have The Icon Background Different Than The Regular Background. And Both Backgrounds I Want Them To Be Pictures From My Library.just Please Post Me The Steps.

Boy, you just WANT a lot, don't you...

Well, I WANT 5 tall skinny blondes with blue eyes, all at the same time, but that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.
    Search NAZI

1 Calm Down
    2 Create a file called "whatever" with the wallpaper and dock you want. Then ssh it into your phone

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

Trooper (2007-12-20)

What About The Icon Background?

Well i don't know if this is gonna help you but what i do is use iphone to change my wallpaper. Then i use summerboard to turn off "Theme Background". So my home screen background (which is the screen with all them icons) is the same as the wallpaper background in my lockscreen screen. Well hope this answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by hafez2010 View Post
    i Want To Have The Icon Background Different Than The Regular Background. And Both Backgrounds I Want Them To Be Pictures From My Library.just Please Post Me The Steps.
    Kid, with this kind of typing, I don't think you're capable of hacking your iPhone. How the heck did you end up owning one?
    Did you crack your piggy bank wide open?
    Ok, what you need is Installer in your iPhone and then install Summerboard. If you have don't have this two programs in your phone then it will be extremely hard to accomplish what you want. Go tell you momma. Ha! ha!

Hi there,

I can't get mine to work on Firmware version 1.1.2.

Is there somthing i am doing wrong.

Thank you

Tippy

Go to SMBPrefs and make sure wallpaper is turned on and dim wallpaper is turned off

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

Tippy (2007-12-22)

Yipppppppppppppppppppppy i have done it..... Even did the transparent dock.... wooohoow

Thank you for the help..

Merry Christmas!

Tippy