Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weather backgrounds

Default Weather backgrounds
    So I've made a couple of skins for my day and night weather backgrounds. My question is, when you load the weather app the stock background shows up temporarily while the weather info is loading. Is there a way to change that image as well?

you have to edit the default png as well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

Azrael (2007-12-19)

Thanks mate... worked like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Thanks mate... worked like a charm.
    sorry to be obtuse, but i am trying to do the same thing the OP asked about... but, i don't quite understand the solution. i see the one "default.png" in the package contents of Weather.app, but when i try to preview it i only get a big "?" in preview... what does it need to be edited into exactly? i am trying to use the Stardock package for modding the Weather program, do i replace default.png w/ one of the backgrounds from Stardock? and if so, which one..?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    you have to edit the default png as well
    when you say "edit", what exactly do you mean? delete the default png? or rename it? or what? I deleted it, and it worked fine, until I rebooted the phone. After that, some other image came up while the app was loading.

Quote Originally Posted by msddds View Post
    when you say "edit", what exactly do you mean? delete the default png? or rename it? or what? I deleted it, and it worked fine, until I rebooted the phone. After that, some other image came up while the app was loading.
    nevermind, I figured it out

iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you change the black background behind the day/night layout? What is the file name?