Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!!!!

Angry Help!!!!
    Ok, I've got a problem. I installed the iPhone Remastered theme into iSwitcher. Everything was ok until this...

I dont know what that is on the top right hand corner, but it wont go away. I tried restoring the themes on iSwitcher and restarting springboard on Summerboard and still nothing. I even deleted all the iPhone Remastered files on my iPhone. I also tried switching themes. Nothing has worked. Can somebody help me?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i had the same problem a while ago when i changed the look of the iphone, again woulf not go away, so i uninstalled iswitcher, the problem went, never re-installed as i prefer summerboard

Well I just tried that and the problem is still there. Anyone else?

Ok I figured out the problem. I had to replace the DemoApp icons with another icon.
    Last edited by dave10562; 2007-12-14 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you don't understand "how" an application works, why would "anyone" install / use it???

I wrote out this big long rant but it's pointless, you guys should stick with SummerBoard and leave iSwitcher alone