Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Full on theme please??

Default Full on theme please??
    My husband downloaded a Transformers them from here a few months ago.. and its like full on with everything. It has camera shuter.. ring volume icons.. seriously it has everything. He cant remember who made it thought.
    I would love to have someone make me a full on theme.. or someone please show me some that have all that already.. girly themes though please.

I have a great theme that someone made me.. and i LOVE it.. but it doesnt have all the full on stuff with it.. HELP me please someone.

You can message me on
    aim: a17n5ni17e
    yahoo:a17n_5_ni17e
    or email me [email protected]

thanks...

Thanks

She said girly!

Thanks

Full on theme of what? Care bears? Spice girls? you have to provide more info than that.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Sorry so late but i got busy with the holidays & kids i totally neglected my iPhone...

Anyway.. I'd love to have a girly theme of the art work of Kurt Halsey.. someone already made me the theme that i downloaded and installed to my iphone a long time ago.. but it doesnt have all the stuff like photo shutter, volume (loud/silent) pictures..

or if someone could make me a new theme.. there are tons of pictures of Kirt Halsey's art work online

here is a picture of my current theme..

i love it dearly really dont wanna keep it.. just want more related theme stuff. (like a pink battery with the bird graphic or a picture of his art work when i change the volume to silent..).. the PINK color is great!!

Too bad im not good a photo shop and all that... but i know what i want just cant make it!! If someone that is good at all that and is willing to make me one.. can please email me.. i'd be so greatful!!!

my email:[email protected]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    so cute!