Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's happend?

Default What's happend?
    Hi,

I have run into a little problem and am not sure what's happens or how to rectify it. I have Iswitcher, summerboard and customize (all latest versions). I was using the Simpson's theme via Iswitcher then decided to change back to the glass orbs theme. So restored iphone in iswitcher (although it didn't do a very good job, left carrier name, weather backgrounds, sound effects and various other things) which returned my phone to the original default icons (not the ones I was using previously). So now I go into SMBprefs and select Glass orbs. But it wont change any of the default icons (sms, calender, photos, camera etc. Including dock items) It will change some if not most of the 3rd party apps just not the "factory fitted" ones. Whats going on? Can anyone help. All the appearance settings in SMBpref are set to on as well.

See pic, hope someone can help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Summerboard changes the icons based on the word you see under the icons. It is case sensitive and if you look all your names are no longer capitalized so summerboard won't change them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

chrishunt501 (2007-12-11)

Oh I did think something wasn't quit right when I looked at them, And SMBpref has no name at all! So can I just go into my Iphone with Iphonebrowser or Ibricker and change them? I have WinSCP if I need to shh in also. Thanks Jasper.

Where are the original files located? And how do I change them? I can't seem to find them......

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by chrishunt501; 2007-12-11 at 08:17 AM.

Download this guy and then upload it to where it says.

http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=146

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

chrishunt501 (2007-12-11)

Wow man,

You're my hero!! I can't believe how easy that was!

1000 thanks (can only give you the one though)

Cheers mate