Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Arizona Cardinals Theme

Default Arizona Cardinals Theme
    I know I'm going to be ripped on, but I would like an Arizona Cardinals Theme, ANYBODY? I want to be the first person on the planet with it, and hopefully not the last.

I'm going to rip on you, but for a different reason. You posted in the wrong forum, like 50% of the people that post here. I actually like the Cardinals.

Quote Originally Posted by veriforce View Post
    I know I'm going to be ripped on, but I would like an Arizona Cardinals Theme, ANYBODY? I want to be the first person on the planet with it, and hopefully not the last.
    I would like one as well but the problem with it would be it would most likely choke and drop the line at the end of the call. There is not much that could screw up the iPhone but a Cardinals theme may just the thing to do it.

Default The Cardinals fans
    When we hear the name of Arizona Cardinals tickets, the idea that comes to our minds is that of a great team that is loved and supported by many fans all over the world. And Iím proud to consider myself as a fan of Cardinals, because the Cardinals ticket is my best NFL team and I always wait impatiently to the Cardinals games and to hear the Arizona Cardinals, but most of the time the Arizona Cardinals ticket are a little hard to get. Of course there different sources to get the Cardinals tickets, but Iím looking always to find the cheapest ones. I was recommended some sites that provide Arizona Cardinals tickets