Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Uploading SummerBoard Themes Tutorial

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diso View Post
    the guide is excellent but i have a little problem, i've got a itouch 1.1.4. jailbroken, but when i try to use iphonebrowser the following message appear "error:the program could not find the path /var/root/library/summerboard/themes on your iphone have you succesfully used jailbrake" what it does mean? i used ziphone 2.6b to jailbroken mi itouch, please i need your help please
    Have you installed summerboard? It sounds like you haven't. Next you need to install the 'ibrickr fix.' Search the board for the fix.

Thanks for the nice tutorial..

LOOK Ive got summer board will this theme work with summerboard I need exact instructions to install this beautiful theme. http://www.iphonethemeworld.com/iPho...ese_Green.aspx

thanx please help guys.

everytime i download a them it has like 20 sub-folders...wat do i do...and i followed the tutorial step by step...plz help..thxx

do you have to be connected with wifi to fill in your ip-adress?
    or can you just plugin with usb and then find your device with a program and change your themes

thanks a lot for the tutorial, but I have a problem. I installed iphonebrowser just fine, connected to the iphone, it says "iphone connected and jailbroken". However when I go to summerboard themes in iphonebrowser, it didn't show up any themes I currently have on my phones. I tried to drag my downloaded themes onto the themes folder in iphonebrowser, but they didn't show up under themes in my summerboard themes list in my phone. It is as if the iphonebrowser couldn't communicate with my phone somehow even though it says connected to the phone. ANyone has similar problem or know the solution to my problem? please help!!!!

*note*: i used iliberty to unlock/jailbreak my phone with firmware 1.1.4. When i use installer or cydia to download summerboard themes, they show up fine under summerboard theme list and work fine. Only have problem when i use iphonebrowser.

never mind, i already figured out how to solve my problem. I just write it here so in case in the future, anyone else has a problem like mine, they can try. The only problem is that the themes on my phone doesn't stay at var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes directory like the instruction says, but rather at user/library/Summerboard/Themes. Just drag the downloaded themes to that folder instead the above folder and it worked!
    Last edited by qtn2x; 2008-04-29 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

when i try to click summerboard it says " did you successfully jailbreak your iphone?" i think i think did, because it works fine with the themes that i installed through "installer"

help?

how can we add Lorings Matrix themes?
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=search
    Please Help Me!!!

how can i change dialer and battery icon? Anybody can help me? I am using iphone browser.

please pm on a tutorial or how to. Thank in advance.
    Last edited by tonski21; 2008-05-05 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

kayy this is my first time trying to download a theme for my iphone i want to download it using my computer how do i do that?

anyone have a link where to get summerboard?? mines unlocked v1.1.4.. just jailbraked it. hooked it up to iphone browser but couldn't find summberboard. searched but couldn't find link to download it. what else do i need to install themes?? help please, thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by civicsir07 View Post
    anyone have a link where to get summerboard?? mines unlocked v1.1.4.. just jailbraked it. hooked it up to iphone browser but couldn't find summberboard. searched but couldn't find link to download it. what else do i need to install themes?? help please, thanks!
    It's on installer. If you don't have installer you need to do some reading.

aight i got summboard on my iphone, but when i connect it to iphonebrowser and locate summerboard it says it cannot find the file?? do i have to jailbrake it again?

Thanks

Wait...what firmware are you on? If you're on 1.1.3 or higher that quick link to Summerboard won't work. Read the very first post of this thread.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

civicsir07 (2008-05-14)

i have 1.1.4. i believe i have it saved in this link:
    /private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes

i also found out that i have 2 links of the same of everything, can i delete one?

i'll try to copy it to the other link that you posted and see if that works. but i d/l some themes through SB on the phone and they work fine, but some don't??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default can not upload themes in iphone browser :(
    I don't understand, I have summerboard, and iphone browser, but when i "go to destination summerboard themes" it says error have you jailbroken your phone, and i have. Wuts the deal with that???? I am runnin 1.1.4
    Last edited by Melvinny; 2008-05-16 at 03:45 PM.

wowo thx for the tutor

Thanks

Updated the first post with a guide for 1.1.4.

sorry to ask but im new in using iphone. i installed summerboard in my iphone then i installed some themes directly from my iphone using wifi connection, but i cant find the themes i installed n my iphone themes doesnt change so can i install it from my iphone or i have to install it from my PC ?
    any help will be appreciated. thanks

im running on 1.1.4 btw
    Last edited by jhz7; 2008-05-23 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    If you are using Summerboard, the name of the icon must match the Display name on the Homescreen. Whatever the Display text says under the icon on the homescreen, that's what your icon must be renamed to inside the Icons folder in each Theme folder.

Reako
    It all works for me until I've reached the Weather app. Thought I'd be a dumbass spelling it wrong... but the problem wasn't that easy...

I understand that it's also case sensitve. Weather.png
    Last edited by khempfer; 2008-05-23 at 10:46 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast