Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Uploading SummerBoard Themes Tutorial

Thanks

[quote=LiS_a<3;175546]
    Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    ok it says 1.1.2 (3B48b) . I started to get curious so I download SMBPrefs then 1 theme and the t-mobile image but I want to do it through iPhone Browser.
    You should be okay to use iPhonebrowser assuming you have Summerboard installed. Download a theme from the downloads section and try it out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The thing is that I don't have iPhonebrowser downloaded on my laptop yet. I don't know where to get it at.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LiS_a<3 View Post
    The thing is that I don't have iPhonebrowser downloaded on my laptop yet. I don't know where to get it at.
    Click me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    (I feel like such a loser) ok I downloaded it but don't know how to open it lol do I open iTunes first or ...???

(I feel like such a loser) ok I downloaded it but don't know how to open it lol do I open iTunes first or ...???
    Last edited by LiS_a<3; 2008-02-06 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Once you download the file from the link I posted you should just have to double click to install iPhonebrowser.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

LiS_a<3 (2008-02-06)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    Once you download the file from the link I posted you should just have to double click to install iPhonebrowser.
    I did click install then I went to where I saved it and doubled clicked on the icon that reads SetupiPhoneBrowser.1.52 and it says "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure we want to run this software?" and it gives me two options "Run" and "Cancel" so i click "Run" and then nothing happens

ok now it says "this file exists. Overwrite?" with two options "yes" and "no"
    Last edited by LiS_a<3; 2008-02-06 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I did click install then I went to where I saved it and doubled clicked on the icon that reads SetupiPhoneBrowser.1.52 and it says "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure we want to run this software?" and it gives me two options "Run" and "Cancel" so i click "Run" and then nothing happens

ok now it says "this file exists. Overwrite?" with two options "yes" and "no"
    Overwrite = yes

Default Themes not showing up in Iphone
    I did everything by the book on the tutorial but my themes will not show up in the summerBoard app. Even when I go to my Intaller.app and get a Theme from there it still will not display the themes that i have downloaded. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdub_usmc View Post
    I did everything by the book on the tutorial but my themes will not show up in the summerBoard app. Even when I go to my Intaller.app and get a Theme from there it still will not display the themes that i have downloaded. Thanks
    A little more info...
    • Have you installed Summerboard?
    • What firmware are you running?

sorry, i have SummerBoard ver. 3. 1-1 and I am using jailbreaker 1.1.3. After I have installed my theme to the phone using via installer or iphonebrowser i go into my Summerboard app. select themes but none of the themes that i downloaded or installed are there. thanks

yeah im running a jailbreak 1.1.3 iphone and i am having the same problem i have summerboard; however, when i followed the steps into add themes on my phone whether thru iphonebrowser or ibrickr it will not show up under themes. anyone having the same problem?

On 1.1.3 it works great but other themes you install won’t work so you have to copy them from /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes to /private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes then you can uninstall them via the installer.app so you don’t have duplicates.
    It worked perfect for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Default is there a different method if the theme has 5 icons?
    thanks for the great guide, but i have a theme that has 5 icons is there a step that im missing?

I'm having a problem with iphone browser. I have a 1.1.3 jailbroken (used ziphone). iphone browser recognizes the phone, but says it's not jailbroken. I do have summerboard installed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwr_allen's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, I used ZiPhone2.3 to jailbreak my contract O2 1.1.3 iPhone and when I startup iPhoneBrowser it does not show all the directories on my phone that it used to before.

I just downloaded the face theme and I wanted to upload it so I tried using winSCP and it worked but all the icons were jumbled up and I couldnt move the icons around correctly so now I need some help.

Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by mwr_allen View Post
    Hi, I used ZiPhone2.3 to jailbreak my contract O2 1.1.3 iPhone and when I startup iPhoneBrowser it does not show all the directories on my phone that it used to before.

I just downloaded the face theme and I wanted to upload it so I tried using winSCP and it worked but all the icons were jumbled up and I couldnt move the icons around correctly so now I need some help.

Can anyone help?
    Same problem.
    I don't see a summerboard directory at all. When i use the go to shortcut it is unable to find summerboard. All my pics, music, and ringtones are simple to find.

Currently running Jailbroken 1.1.3 (ZiPhone)
    AT&T

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i have problem with summerboard.. i accidentally upgrade my fw 1.0.2 to 1.1.3 using itunes and i successfuly unlock and jailbreak it using ziphone.. but when i use iphone browser and try to put a summerboard themes it pops up an error and says, my iphone is not jailbroken.. plss help.. im using vista..

After a couple hours of research last night, I found a simple step by step you tube of getting SMB to work on 1.1.3. If you do exactly as he instructs you cant lose.

Works with ZiPhone 1.1.3
    Locked AT&T

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH3Y0Kl0jfE"]YouTube - How to Get SummerBoard to work in 1.1.3 on iPod Touch+iPhone[/ame]

The "Cuteftp pro" that he mentions is in his other videos, just look for it.

i couldn't find in his other videos how to jailbreak 1.1.3...tips?

i followed the instructions but can't find the themes on the iphone. i have 1.1.3 jailbroken and see themes in summerboard folder that i load but no default themes in there either.
    Last edited by andrun; 2008-02-28 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andrun View Post
    i couldn't find in his other videos how to jailbreak 1.1.3...tips?

i followed the instructions but can't find the themes on the iphone. i have 1.1.3 jailbroken and see themes in summerboard folder that i load but no default themes in there either.
    Are your themes in? :

/private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast