Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Need Help, Please!

Default I Need Help, Please!
    so I have customize 2.0 and everything works except for the wallpapes so it wont let me get a background, can anyone help me with this problem?

Also I would like to change the wording where it says, "slide to unlock" how do I do that?

THANKS in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

To change "slide to unlock" go to the main page and hit Edit System Strings. Look ALL the way the bottom of the list. As far as your wallpapers I don't understand what you're asking. You go to Customize Images/Sounds.. then the Wallpaper folder.. then Wallpaper.. and finally choose from the list.

In order for it to show up you have to go to Summerboard and select the Customize theme and make sure theme wallpaper is set to ON.

Poseidon, thank you I changed the slider thing

but for the wallpaper where do I go to find summerboard to set wallpaper to ON

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

You go to the SUMMERBOARD program :-). The icon on your springboard should be SMBPrefs (Summerboard preferences). If you don't have summerboard you have to go into Installer and install it from the System folder.

oh hahaha I had to go install that program, I thought I did that along time ago though