Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Deleting Themes

Default Deleting Themes
    Hi I have recently added some themes to my iphone via ibrickr. I want to take some of them off and I do not know how to do so. Please help, it is greatly appreciated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blakehansen24 For This Useful Post:

bum jong Jung (2007-12-05)

Use iPhone Browser to delete files.

I downloaded iphone browser from this site and extracted all files to a folder. The i tried to open iphonebrowser and it said "windows has encountered a problem--send or dont send," what do i do??

Is it v. 1.4.0.0? If so, just download it from somewhere else, and see if it works. If it does, just go to the Summerboard Themes folder, in the option at top of window, then just delete the whole folder, and reboot your phone...

Thank you to both of you. I tried downloading just about every version of iphonebrowser that exists and finally got one to work.

Thanks again

blakehansen24, do you have the link for the one that worked??....it would be nice not to have to search for it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blakehansen24 View Post
    Thank you to both of you. I tried downloading just about every version of iphonebrowser that exists and finally got one to work.

Thanks again
    hi would you be kind enough to share which one you used and if you were able to delete the whole theme folder?

Most likely V1.4. I have attached the .exe file below. And all you need to do is right click on the file, and then select delete.

Reako
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

eirikdh (2007-12-05), phattbam (2007-12-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Most likely V1.4. I have attached the .exe file below. And all you need to do is right click on the file, and then select delete.

Reako
    thanks.. you are awesome.

Haha. No problem Bro.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Haha. No problem Bro.

Reako
    I didn't know where to download it from. Plus I had to clear some space to include more themes.