Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First summerboard theme help/screenshot/icon

iPhone? More like MyPhone j3wbagell's Avatar
    Thanks

Default First summerboard theme help/screenshot/icon
    ok so im making my second theme this time for summerboard i got every icon i need but youtube what ive done is ive used a picture like this one...

resized it took screenshots of the various apps resized those and then coy and pasted them into the picture so it looks just like the one above only a different app.

so my problem is i cant take a screenshot with youtube nor can i find a picture of one with youtube that looks like that so is there another screenshot app i can install or do any of you know where a youtube picture would be thanks in advance

also any ideas for the calendar icon that would make it look like it went with all the other ones i was thinking a wide iPhone icon with just a white screen

again thanks

EDIT:heres what my theme looks like now as you can see i tried the calendar thing didnt really work out to well maybe if i put the red line there i dont know but any ways as you can see the YouTube icon is different still kinda goes but noticeably different also if your wondering why my launchers look like that its because i changed the wallpapers for my launchers any advice on the youtube icon and even the calendar one would be great
    Last edited by j3wbagell; 2007-12-01 at 08:50 PM.

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*