Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What would I save these as?

Default What would I save these as?
    I'm working on a theme for a client and he has these applications, but I'm not sure what each would need to be saved as.

lockbox, customize, summerboard, photo/recorder, games, music instruments, gps-nav, reading-books, IM-SMS, flashlights, voice-speed dial, contacts, categories, sketches, mxTube, touchpad, spoofapp, phonezap, poof, bossPrefs, cydia, jiggy, go-USA, colloQ, services, my ebay, websearch, tunewiki, IMGsaver.
    Talking to the songbird yesterday...

Please, please, someone help. I'll throw in a free basic skin. .

Thanks

whatever they're named on the homescreen is what you should name the icons. .

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    whatever they're named on the homescreen is what you should name the icons. .
    But I don't have these names in front of me?

Then call the client, and have him list the Applications based on the identical listing on the homescreen. Capitalization is key when naming the icons.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
    I'm working on a theme for a client and he has these applications, but I'm not sure what each would need to be saved as.

lockbox, customize, summerboard, photo/recorder, games, music instruments, gps-nav, reading-books, IM-SMS, flashlights, voice-speed dial, contacts, categories, sketches, mxTube, touchpad, spoofapp, phonezap, poof, bossPrefs, cydia, jiggy, go-USA, colloQ, services, my ebay, websearch, tunewiki, IMGsaver.
    Here goes the lists... i've got nothing to do atm so i guess i just need to help you out here.. however, i only know few of 'em.. so i'm not gonna be much of a help here..

Lockbox
    Customize
    SMBPrefs
    Games
    Books
    Lights
    Contacts
    Categories
    Sketches
    MxTube
    Touchpad
    Poof