Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize2.0 help please!!!! I'm a noob!!

Default customize2.0 help please!!!! I'm a noob!!
    hey, I'm not sueeexactly where to post this, so I'll do it here.
    I'm a noob. :/ and I need help so badly.
    okay, first of all, I'm running on 1.1.4 and it's an 8gb iPhone, if that means anything.
    I installed customize the other day and downloaded buuf2. I applied it, and then I idint like it, so I unnstalled it and put my original back. that's were the problem lies... I went back to origional and my original wallpaper almost sort of "burned" into the background after I set it back and after I sslid the unlock button. and also it wouldn't show the nammes of my apps under them.
    I've tried uninstallingeverything, but the last thin I want to do is fully restore my phone. but if needed, then I will.

thank you,
    will

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

when you say burned in, is that when you lock it? I had a problem with the dock app so that when I hit the lock button it showed a dimmed background wallpaper and the backlight never went out. I thats the case it might be dock if you have it installed...

no, I mean that my wallpaper was the background after I slid the unlock button (you know, from sleep mode), and it didn't show any of the apps names under them. so I had my wallpaper as my background (instead of the plain BLACK). anyone have any idea what it was?

No apps names means you needa go into SMBprefs in Customize and turn the hide application names to offr.

no, that's not it. it was something else I think. ;/

I am pretty sure thats it =)...did you try to go into SMB Prefs and switch "Hide Icon Labels" to off

no dude, seriously.
    I can't click on the SMB Prefs.