Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help

Default Please help
    Trying to get some cool themes on my Iphone (1.1.4) Got it jailbroke, using Ziphone and I downloaded iphone pc suite as my browser. I dont have a summerboard folder so I am trying to install summerboard.

I have searched and searched and cannot figure out where to install summerboard. Someone please help.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsobad_chevy View Post
    Trying to get some cool themes on my Iphone (1.1.4) Got it jailbroke, using Ziphone and I downloaded iphone pc suite as my browser. I dont have a summerboard folder so I am trying to install summerboard.

I have searched and searched and cannot figure out where to install summerboard. Someone please help.

You can install summerboard on your iphone goto installer and Themes (Apps).

Or All Packages and search for it.

I went into the installer and went to themes (apps) and there is nothing titled summerboard. Is it under a different name. Please help!!

OK, got it, thanks!!! I am such a noob!! lol
    Last edited by ohsobad_chevy; 2008-06-07 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ohsobad_chevy View Post
    I went into the installer and went to themes (apps) and there is nothing titled summerboard. Is it under a different name. Please help!!

OK, got it, thanks!!! I am such a noob!! lol
    lol Glad to see you got it.