Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: question about lock screen?

Default question about lock screen?
    on the lock and charging screen where the time is, does anyone know the name of this? i have tried many files but cant find what its called. the only one i have seen that it may be is LockScreenControlsHUD.png, but i cant convert to view any ideas would be greatly apriciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Affliction View Post
    on the lock and charging screen where the time is, does anyone know the name of this? i have tried many files but cant find what its called. the only one i have seen that it may be is LockScreenControlsHUD.png, but i cant convert to view any ideas would be greatly apriciated
    All of the iPhone stock images have been converted and made available via the downloads section of this website. Download em and browse.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

thanks but already did that i have searched for weeks for the answer and no one can give it to me thats why im asking i always search b4 i post

edit:: on another note all the pngs arent in the folders i have found a few that arent in there, just a lil heads up

bump come on guys i need just a lil help here
    Last edited by Affliction; 2007-11-28 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost