Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: battery and slider text

Default battery and slider text
    does anyone know how to change the color of the battery fill, and also the color the text shines? thanks

The simplest way is to download customize, then find some modified batteries in our Download section and upload them to your phone.

well customize doesn't let me change the colors

You need to download a few battery images from the downloads section and upload them to your customize folder.

What about unlock slider text color? (like below...)
    And also, how do you upload something from the download section onto my touch? (Just got it a few weeks ago...)

Quote Originally Posted by RoxRiot View Post
    What about unlock slider text color? (like below...)
    And also, how do you upload something from the download section onto my touch? (Just got it a few weeks ago...)
    It's in the Customize app. Look for Highlight Mask

To upload, you'll need to SSH into your phone using programs like WinSCP, etc.

If someone has that highlight mask in the above picture, please upload it. Thanks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mzkaye729 For This Useful Post:

lambo31 (2007-12-14)

Can whoever has the files for the phone pictured please upload them or tell me where to get them. I want the Orange theme like that if anyone can help that would be awesome.

this is a little off topic, but how do u change the text inside the slider image?

Thanks

To change the text inside the slider image, go to your customize, then click on spring board strings, then scroll, to, well depends which one ya wanna change, text slider, main slider, unlock slider??? Anyways, then press whichever one ya want,and type in what you want it to say. All done!! Hope that helps.
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

wow! thx 2 cute, i have been in customize at least a couple of hundred times and never noticed that part of it.2 many things to mod on this phone. lol

cant wait to mod mine