Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to use battery, sliders, etc..

Default how to use battery, sliders, etc..
    when i am done downloading a certain battery or slider or anythingggg i need.. what folder in iphonebrowser do i go to??? and once i do it, do i need to use customize???

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

You need to use customize,BEFORE downloading themes.

apple, yes i have customize ...so, after i download and unzip ..what steps should i take?

are u t rying to put them in customize or u just want them put in the phone? (most locations are here
    Iphone images descriptions and locations - ModMyI - Wiki
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

leatha, it dont matter how i get them on the phone ..i just wanna be able to use differerent battery icons, different sliders, different dialers, etc.. how do i do those?

leatha, sign onto your aim name ..it would be a little easier to message ya on there
    Last edited by matt1010; 2008-05-30 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I actually dont have that on my laptop anymore, do u have yahoo messenger?
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

yea whats ur name?

Default Looking for help with the Customize app (where do I place .PNG files)
    Leatha -

The work you've put into gathering these examples is exemplary. I was wondering, most of your examples have 'springboard.app' somewhere in the path. I am using Summerboard; will this make a difference?

I tried puttong a custom slider bar in: /System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/ but it doesnt show up in the Customize app. Do I need to restart the phone for changes to take effect (like instaling a driver)? This is but one example and it has been a very frustrating process; I cant tell you how many forums Ive visited - yours comes closest to helping me solve this - can you offer further assistance

Thanks - Jeff