Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Background behind the clock???!!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    anyone wanna post the image to make the slide to unlock invisible? thanks for the clock one brotha

edit:
    im actually using darktouch's other.artwork which has altered lots of other frameworks thruout the iphone. i think ill try to edit my own to make it invisible.

still need the slide to unlock tho lol
    Something kind of neat I took one of those fading color bottom bar backrounds and went to "Edit System Strings" and just hit space bar so there wasnt text in the box. I then made a wallpaper in Photoshop CS3 that blended with it. I put an invisi-slider on it.

Now to go to work on the clock backround, its so ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Muggz5 View Post
    Something kind of neat I took one of those fading color bottom bar backrounds and went to "Edit System Strings" and just hit space bar so there wasnt text in the box. I then made a wallpaper in Photoshop CS3 that blended with it. I put an invisi-slider on it.

Now to go to work on the clock backround, its so ugly!
    if u figure out a way to post how to take off the clock background without changing your other.artwork file could you post it? i really like my other.artwork i have up now. and i dunno what happened to that UILBackground thing

Quote Originally Posted by fullquiver8 View Post
    Just replace the other.artwork file via SSH in this directory: System/Library/Frameworks/UIKitframework, and you will have an invisible clock background.
    Hope this helps

Kevin
    HELP
    id did this to my 2.0.2 fw
    n now everything iz all messed up
    can someone plz upload the 2.0.2 other.artwork file for me plz
    thx you

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

if you guys are on 2.0+ jus use winterboard. don't know if its already been said, but i have a invisible lock screen. invisible slider, invisible words, invisible slide area, invisible clock background. my lock screen pic is full size and fully visible. and unless ur a iphoner u can't even unlock the screen lol my friends always have problems i always have to show them but i love the clean look.

to get the invisible stuff use cydia and download the files, their labled transparent

anyone know how to take a screen shot of the lock screen? i wanna show what it looks like
    Last edited by smirkis; 2008-08-31 at 06:36 AM.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

can you find this on installer for 1.1.4?

can u do it without winterboard tho? i have kate and i cant have winterboard and kate together or it messes it up i guess

Did you somehow make your clock invisible too? I'd like to know how if you did. =)

if you guys are on 2.0+ jus use winterboard. don't know if its already been said, but i have a invisible lock screen. invisible slider, invisible words, invisible slide area, invisible clock background. my lock screen pic is full size and fully visible. and unless ur a iphoner u can't even unlock the screen lol my friends always have problems i always have to show them but i love the clean look.

to get the invisible stuff use cydia and download the files, their labled transparent

anyone know how to take a screen shot of the lock screen? i wanna show what it looks like

To take the screenshot of lock screen need a lot of exercise lolzzzzz. You take screen as you do on non lock screen but. Only at that particular moment when you just slide to unlock and it is not unlock you press power and home button. Need some practise and you will get it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

it's not there anymore ?? know where i can find it

i had the same problem as realrap7st when i tried to replace the other.artwork file does anybody now how to do this for 2.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

bump on how to do this...!

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Add this source in Installer, and get everything you need to make your lock screen " transparent tap to unlock, lock clock background clear "

Installer 4.0 Repository

Look under Tavvy-Themes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 24trepid For This Useful Post:

slacker4_1 (2008-09-22)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thanx 24repid worked perfect know any other tight sources??

also know how to make the bar on the way top of the lock screen see through i have a tight wallpaper that cuts out on the top bother's the hell outta me..( the one with signal bars time and baterry) thanx again
    Last edited by slacker4_1; 2008-09-22 at 08:30 AM.

Thanks

@ slacker get wbapp from cydia, it will add a transparent taskbar for you into winterboard.

Thanks

del.
    Last edited by 461am; 2008-09-22 at 09:49 AM. Reason: deleted

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Worked perfect, THANKS!!!

And remember you can create you own theme...

I have a folder under themes called "Niner1000RR" that I dump all my stuff I want into and respring and done!

I hit the thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    Add this source in Installer, and get everything you need to make your lock screen " transparent tap to unlock, lock clock background clear "

Installer 4.0 Repository

Look under Tavvy-Themes
    this source say the account has been suspended. anyone got the lock clock background clear to download?

Hey cyrusthevirus, or anyone else.

I'm trying to make the lockscreen look different, like having different color text for the time and date, and or size of the text and the position of the clock and date on the lockscreen.
    Does anyone know what files I can edit?

Yea im looking for that Source too--new one tha is..thxs

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Anyway to do this without winterboard?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    the Other.artwork file messed with my icons can someone please post the original file. its located in System/Library/Frameworks/UIKitframework

Thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast