Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE](OSX and PC) Putting themes on Summerboard Manually

Thanks

Default [GUIDE](OSX and PC) Putting themes on Summerboard Manually
    -This is a guide for Mac and PC

-Your iPhone must be Jailbroken and have SSH and Summerboard installed to continue

-If you do not have your iPhone jailbroken you can find the guide to doing it here: Click

-(OSX)I am currently using a program called Cyberduck which can be found here: Click

-(PC) You can use a program called WinSCP, which can be found here: Click

If all of this is completed here is the guide:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to your iPhone settings>General>Auto-Lock make sure it is set to Never (This is just precautionary to make sure nothing goes wrong)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.Go back to your iPhone settings>Wi-fi, then click the arrow next to the wireless network you have selected. The IP address there is the one you will need to access your iPhone.

3.Open Cyberduck or WinSCP:

(Cyberduck) Click the "Open Connection" button in the top and you should get a window that looks like this:

(WinSCP) Fill out the form as such:

Hostname: iPhone IP address ex. 192.168.1.123
    Port Number: 22
    User name: root
    Password:
    1.0.2 firmware password is = dottie
    1.1.1/1.1.2 firmware password is = alpine
    Private file key: LEAVE EMPTY
    Protocol: SFTP

4.We are now directly in the iPhone:

(BOTH) You will see 2 folders: Library and Media.

-Double click library

-Scroll all the way down to the Summerboard folder and double click it.

-You should see a folder named "Themes"

*IF YOU ARE HERE SO FAR SO GOOD*

5. Take the folder of theme you have downloaded and drag it into the "Themes" folder:

(I am using this (click) great theme by Turner, for this guide.)

-You should get a window that shows download progress

6. Restart your iPhone and you will be able to pick the theme from the Summerboard selection menu.

Hope this helps, PM me if there are any mistakes

ty for the help, but i cant see the themes on my menu... its possible that is another folder to put the themes? ty again