Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Theme Pleeeeease!!

Default Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Theme Pleeeeease!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0091.jpg  
    Last edited by ikitten; 2008-05-30 at 03:12 PM.

Sorry Posted Wrong Link Earlier
    Last edited by ikitten; 2008-05-30 at 03:13 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

dunno but i like it alot..

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

I Have Searched Everywhere For It..and I Cant Find It.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

were did you get the picture from first of all??? we might be able to narrow the source down.

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rustynuts For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (2008-05-30)

I know what that is...but cant remember the name.....it was posted here a loooong time ago....man I cant, wait let me see if I can find it......GOT IT!!!!! ModMyI.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock - Downloads - Gunmetal Remastered

Its a homescreen icon set not a summerboard though Im sure it can be converted. Theres a few variations of this theme if u wanna check them out, its in the d/l section under homescreen icon sets last pgs like 11,12,13.

now tell me u love me......LOL
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

ikitten (2008-05-31)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE U!!

its actually the little speakers that I want
    not sure if it is a dock or wallpaper
    I got the picture from a preview file on Customize 2.0 .
    The guy uses that same pic as the preview image for all his sound files ( go figure ) . I emailed him and he never replied...
    but thank you for replying.. I still love you!

Hey thank you for replying... if you read my post to Leatherface.. you'll see ( I would cut and paste it.. but as we all know our little iPhone have very few flaws but that's a biggie!!

in really only wanting the little speakers.. just dont know if its a dock or wall paper

Omg You Kick ***! I Got It... You Are The Best Of The Best..
    You Are Amazing!!!!

Ok..I cant convert it or anything I am on a PC until next week ( my new imac is shipping)

So whats a hone screen set anyway?
    Last edited by ikitten; 2008-05-31 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

LOL, um homescreen icons sets were made to replace the stock icons its like the "old" way to change the springboard b4 summerboard was created and it got waaaay easier, like u had to transfer each icon over to every application one by one.

If ur on a pc u should be able to use iphonebrowser,iBrickr or winscp to get it on ya phone. (I dont know what u meant by u couldnt convert anything) But anyway I added the attatchment 4 u just incase, and it goes in system/library/coreservices/springboard.app just in case. lol Let me know how u make out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg2speakers.png  
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

ikitten (2008-06-01)

Just use ithemeit if you have a pc.
    If you want the same look as the screenshot below just move the email icon from the bottom and leave the other 3.
    DOWNLOAD HERE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ithemeit_gunmetal.jpg  
    Last edited by bklynjava; 2008-06-01 at 05:44 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bklynjava For This Useful Post:

ikitten (2008-06-01)

Thank You Sooooooooooo Much. What I Meant By Could Not Convert It Was When You Replied You Said It Wasnt A "theme" But You Were Sure It Could Be Converted . I Feel Silly..i Have Changed My Stock Icons Before..just Never Knew They Were Home Icon Sets :0 Ive Always Had Summerboard.

You Are Awesome...thank You

Thank You Very Much...ill Check It Out

Thank You Sooooooooooo Much. What I Meant By Could Not Convert It Was When You Replied You Said It Wasnt A "theme" But You Were Sure It Could Be Converted . I Feel Silly..i Have Changed My Stock Icons Before..just Never Knew They Were Home Icon Sets Ive Always Had Summerboard.

You Are Awesome...thank You

Thank You Very Much...ill Check It Out

well...hmmmm..when I copied the image you sent to springboard.app ( coreservices) something went wrong cos on my phone the image is tiny and tiled...grrrrrrrrrrrrr...what did I do wrong?

it was so nice of you to help me..THANK YOU
    Last edited by ikitten; 2008-06-01 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hmm?? I just checked & the size is correct...um try to open the image in a new window (of ur web browser) the file size should be 320x91. it was already named correctly I believe, ummm how about a screenshot so I can see whats goin on.

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Hmm?? I just checked & the size is correct...um try to open the image in a new window (of ur web browser) the file size should be 320x91. it was already named correctly I believe, ummm how about a screenshot so I can see whats goin on.
    Ok I reopened it and checked the size. On my PC its all good..when I install it on my phone it tiled . I am going to upload it thru Customize and see if it works My PC running Vista CRASHES at every turn..so i dont even take screenshots..I am waiting for my imac as we speak I can send via my iphone..but ive never posted to a picture to forum ..

Dont know why it would come up tiled... I meant can u take a screenshot of the phone theres ways to do it if u install an app thru installer. to add it here, just click "go advanced" then manage attatchments and upload it here If u can.