Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aztec or Mayan themes

Default Aztec or Mayan themes
    Can someone possible make this, I would love to have this on my phone! No Apocolypto type stuff. If you go look up the Mayan Glyffs, those would be awesome!!! Please let me know, thanks to all you talented people, I wish I knew how to do this!

Im working on a mayan/aztec theme, PM me if you will like to see a preview as soon as I finish.

This is my first theme, very simple and using only a black and white combination to create the theme; not as good as the ones I downloaded from this site but is my cherry pooper!
    Still not happy with the calendar icon, since the date and day can't be seen; working on a different icon and different carrier too.
    Also, if somebody can tell me how to pack this theme for self-installation since I don't know yet how to accomplish that!

Last edited by regzgz; 2007-11-23 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Some black and red for the Aztec would be nice.

If you do some Mayan Gyphs and other Mayan characteristcs, a black and turquois blue type color would be AWESOME!!!

Someone tell this man how to set it up so I could download it!!!

waiting for instructions!
    Anybody can point me to the right tutorial or tell me how to pack this theme?
    I will appreciate if the gurus in this place care to point the direction to go to, I don't mind reading and learning at all!

Quote Originally Posted by manny6i9 View Post
    That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Some black and red for the Aztec would be nice.

If you do some Mayan Gyphs and other Mayan characteristics, a black and turquoise blue type color would be AWESOME!!!

Someone tell this man how to set it up so I could download it!!!
    I'm working on the 2nd theme and I think you will like that one as well if you like this one because its full of color, whoever it will take more time to get it done since its more time consuming
    Last edited by regzgz; 2007-11-24 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Fantastico Mundo
    I am impressed about how beautiful it looks, if you know can integrate colors into the design, myabe just the basics blue rade and green i am sur it would look amahzing

keep it up,

PD how about some aztec now!!!!!

whats the update on this???

I love it ! Upload away.. .red and black would be nice too

What's Jailbreak? TheSkepticalGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manny6i9 View Post
    Can someone possible make this, I would love to have this on my phone! No Apocolypto type stuff. If you go look up the Mayan Glyffs, those would be awesome!!! Please let me know, thanks to all you talented people, I wish I knew how to do this!
    i am working an a full Aztec theme right now and if you're still interested visit my blog @ iTito Themes