Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dialer Images Help!!!

Default Dialer Images Help!!!
    ok i have a .png image i want to use for m dialer. how would i go about puttin it on my iphone to use?i've tried searching for it and i've seen copy it to mobile.app i have no clue how to do that i need a more in depth solution lol..any help would be appreciated

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What firmware are you running? Is your phone jailbroken or is it straight out of the box?

Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster

I have the same question as he did above concerning installing custom dialer images. I'm on 1.1.1 on Mac OSX 10.5.1. Have all the PNG files I want and phone is jailbroken via iFuntastic and wanted to know how I would go about installing this .png files so that it becomes my default dialer

I also wan to install a custom Dialer!! I am on 1.1.1 any help?

The dialer is actually a part of the artwork file now. You are going to have to open the artwork file, find the Dialer png, and then override the png in the artwork file, and then repackage the artwork file, and then drop that into the correct directory. As of right now, I don't think we can open the artwork files on 1.1.2, but there is a tutorial on opening the artwork files on 1.1.1 already. Sorry for the rambling. Haha

Reako