Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with my keyboard!!

Default Need help with my keyboard!!
    Im using 1.1.4 and used winscp, went to system, library, framework, UIkit.framework, and then I replaced files with "Keyboard-latin.artwork and keyboard-common.artwork and then I reseted my phone but now my keyboard image comes up unorganized, i see half of the bottom keyboard is on the top of the keyboard section and the blue top of the keyboard is in the bottom half.... looks like tiles of the timage im trying to add... what did i do wrong?

Before you added, did you delete the keyboard latin and the keyboard common? Also after deleting it and adding your 2 color keyboard file, are they the same name as keyboard latin and keyboard common? If you followed these correctly than its probably something to do with the phone. You should restore and do it over. This happened one time because it sayed there was no room so not all of my file got added so i had to restore and do it over. it worked perfectly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kprpak21 For This Useful Post:

balmage (2008-05-26)

After researching I have been hearing that every keypad is different for every firmware but where do I find a keypad for 1.1.4? If anyone have a link up for this or know exactly how to do this please let me know.