Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah Keyboard and Dialer 1.1.2

Default Aqwoah Keyboard and Dialer 1.1.2
    We need an updated version of the Aqwoah Keyboard and Dialer. The call key is messed up in 1.1.2 and the keyboard is completely messed up.

Rock On!
    THanks!
    Basement arcade. No I never grew up...thank goodness

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

your stupid im sorry, he has said he has to wait for a program to be able to redo these things. y dont you read some time and go to the threads where this is all said.

just lock and close.

pingwhen try to be a bit easier not everyone keeps up on the latest news...

i had a friend who clicked aqwoah keypad in customize on accident... forgive the n00bies...

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    your stupid im sorry, he has said he has to wait for a program to be able to redo these things. y dont you read some time and go to the threads where this is all said.

just lock and close.
    How rude and uneducated you are, you own an IPHONE?
    Sell it and buy yourself a spellchecker, moron!

thanks mkurasz.
    To another ppl :
    I've found Aqwoah dialer pad from installer after add this source: AlohaSoft 1.1.2: homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/112.xml
    I think later we will have new keyboard for 1.1.2
    Have a nice day !

I took in sources but she is not displayed in "Install". Thank you for helping me.

The public sources are not functional. If you want sources, click the link in my sig. BTW, has anyone tried the 1.1.2 Aqwoah dialer on 1.1.3? Does it work?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Yes, but all programs and sources are free, I think no one wants to pay to you ! Gosh, this is first time that someone asks donation in order to give link. Can someone give me FREE source for this dialer and keyboard ? dnyinlove, your source dont give me anything in Installer, only some chess game ?

Tnx

3 posts and you're demanding? ^ You're SOL bud.

Reako

The dialer, which is available here at MMi if you look for it (there's search option), is working just fine. It is available for 1.0.2, 1.1.1, 1.1.2, and also works on 1.1.3. You can look for it here and install manually. No donation required. If you want to have it conveniently delivered through a source, make a small donation and you'll be able to install it with a tap on your iPhone.

As to the keyboard, it's only available for FW 1.0.2 and 1.1.1.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Busha (2008-02-21), quahog_convo (2008-02-26)

So ? If someone asks me to send him some wallpapers and he has -10 posts, why shouldnt I ? And THANKS ARMADILLO, I have found it and it works perfect ! Cheers
    Last edited by Busha; 2008-02-21 at 10:50 AM.