Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize Help

Default Customize Help
    Ok so I finally got Customize to work on my iPhone 1.1.4. My question now is how do I get things on customize? Example...How do I get battery images, sounds, carrier image, etc...all of the things customize has to offer? I have tried searching and I am having no luck so if someone can please point me in the right direction for how to get things to show up in customize I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you in advance for the help!

there is the Cheema Image Pack and Customize Addons that i'm aware of so far.

You'll want to Click on Theme Browser, and download themes through Customize. You can then apply the whole theme or just parts of it.

Thanks

I'm still using the "old" Customize mainly becasue I've created some of my own custom graphics that I made Customize-friendly. Last time I checked (a while ago i admit) Customize 2.0 requires one to upload graphics and for some reason I could't figure out how to do that (I am signed up on the website). I'm no tech n00b so not sure what was up. I'll have to look into it again.

Had the same problem. I dropped themes I like in summerboard and then imported them into customize. It works fast. I also found all the Customize categories at /var/root/liabrary/Customize but nothing is happing when I drop icons in folder there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    You'll want to Click on Theme Browser, and download themes through Customize. You can then apply the whole theme or just parts of it.
    Hi, i agree with you. Nice thread, its a nice solution. I also was thinking the same.

Goodluck!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

customize 2.0 doesnt require any uploading anymore. It works pretty well and has most of the old images from Customize 1 on there. You can dowload it right from Ste.
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"