Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Couple of issues driving me crazy re Customize 2

Default Couple of issues driving me crazy re Customize 2
    Hi Everyone

I have 2 problems.

1 I cannot get the lock screen wallpaper to change. Its stuck with the Wii Theme one. I have removed the theme and still no joy. I have winscp onto the phone and under lock passcode wallpaper edited the png in photoshop to all black instead of the Wii one but still nothing, and any new themes lock passcode wallpapers will not go on! Unistalled Customize and reinstalled. I need someone who knows how to change the passcode lock wallpaper in winscp onto my iphone jailbroken 1.1.4. Its the wallpaper that comes up at the beginning with the time and date at the top then the passcode window over the theme (in my case Wii) then the slider bar, which does change. This is driving me nuts.

2 My themes in Customize are not showing under my themes, sometimes they do, but they are duplicated under local themes. They are definateley installed. All a little strange They seem to be showing ok now!!

Any help most appreciated

Samantha
    Last edited by spamily; 2008-05-19 at 09:39 AM.

i had a problem similar to this then one day my customize would not load and i install the suid lib fix and it worked perfect just search for it in installer hope it helps

Hi There

Thanks for this - I tried this awhile back and it hasnt fixed it. Maybe I need to unistall summerboard and customize and reload them with suid fix. Maybe there is a correct order to do this in. I know that because ive messed with the wallpaper in winscp I may need to redo everything. Just irratating as everything else on the phone works. its just the passcode and wallpaper thingy that dont.

Thanks anyway.
    Sam