Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: custom battery meter problem

Default custom battery meter problem
    I made my own battery meter with all 17 images and they're all the correct size and name, it even shows up in installer. But when I activate it, it only shows when the battery is fully charged for some reason. I can't find the directory in my iphone where these images stored for the iphone's direct use, so I don't know what the problem is. Help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadweight View Post
    I made my own battery meter with all 17 images and they're all the correct size and name, it even shows up in installer. But when I activate it, it only shows when the battery is fully charged for some reason. I can't find the directory in my iphone where these images stored for the iphone's direct use, so I don't know what the problem is. Help?
    I have had similar problems, I found that if you rename your files the same as the backups and replace the originals with the new ones it should work fine.

your battery image files are located at: /var/root/library/customize/batteryimages

hope this helps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:

deadweight (2007-11-15)

how do you then apply the battery images?

mine dont even show up in customize on my iphone itself but they are there thru ibrickr