Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help manually installing Customise

Default Need help manually installing Customise
    Hello,

I upgraded customize the other day from 1.13 to 1.17 and want to switch back. I unistalled 1.17 and tried to manually drop the files of 1.13 that I got from googlecode but when I do that the program does not work properly. The file I dlwd from googelcode has some files outside of the Customsie.app & rSBT.app folders. I do not know where to put these other files on the iphone. Im using Vista and WINSCP. These are the other files.

.DS_Store
    AudioChooserView.h
    AudioChooserView.m
    AudioSelectionView.h
    AudioSelectionView.m
    ChooserTableCell.h
    ChooserTableCell.m
    ChooserView.h
    ChooserView.m
    CSPreferencesTableCell.h
    CSPreferencesTableCell.m
    CustomizeApp.h
    CustomizeApp.m
    IconChooserView.h
    IconChooserView.m
    mainapp.m
    Makefile
    package.sh
    SelectionView.h
    SelectionView.m
    StringEditorView.h
    StringEditorView.m
    toolchain_patch.m

I'm in the same boat...but i haven't tried installing 1.13 yet cause i'm not sure where to put it in WinSCP. And what's the diff between the two 1.13 on the google code page? What one do I want to download from there? One is customize-src-1.13.tar.gz and the other is Customize-1.13.tar.gz. Thanks for any help in installing this.

customize-src-1.13.tar.gz has rSBT which allows you to arrange, and hde icons. I know where toput them I just dont know where you put the other files I mentioned. both customise.app & rSBT.app go in root/applications folder.i just dont know what to do with those other files.

See my temp patched version of Customize 1.13 that runs on 1.1.1 in Downloads.