Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Themes/Summerboards

Default Themes/Summerboards
    I just got installer on my iPhone. I used Ziphone to do so. I go to the installer and go to download a theme/summerboard and it seems to install but when i go back to my main page on my phone nothing changed. I have look a few places on the phone and cant find anything that has to do with themes or summerboards. What am i doing wrong?

Did u download the apllication summerboard to have the themes in?
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Quote Originally Posted by BluePitBull View Post
    I just got installer on my iPhone. I used Ziphone to do so. I go to the installer and go to download a theme/summerboard and it seems to install but when i go back to my main page on my phone nothing changed. I have look a few places on the phone and cant find anything that has to do with themes or summerboards. What am i doing wrong?

If you downloaded Summerboard via Installer, then there should be an icon on your iPhone named, SMB Pref.. Tap that, then tap themes, there you should see a selection of themes that come with Summerboard.

If you want more themes go back to Installer and scroll down to Themes (Summerboard). Install and they should appear in SMBPref. under themes.

i have download Summerboard via Installer and only some of the themes work??

Hey i also downloaded sumemrboard themes via installer and i cant find the icon called SMB pref , where would i find it?

restart ur phone and it should pop up
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.