Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize 2.0 (wallpaper)

Default customize 2.0 (wallpaper)
    i have installed the customize 2.0 correctly, but when im installing the themes the wallpaper wont change. can someone help me... my iphone's version is 1.1.4.. thanks...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

In summerboard be sure you have selected the "Customize" theme.

yeah ive already set the summerboard themes to customize..but it still wont work.. do i have to set the summerboard to inactive?coz i tried setting it on active but the customize wont work..

thanks so much ive tried toggling all the toggle in the summerboard and it worked...thanks so much..
    Last edited by ricksonf; 2008-05-14 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You should install the modded customize, it works very well with almost everything. You would have to unistall your customize first. You can get the modded customize from this source: http://ipodtouched.net/repo.xml

ok before I was able to go to Photo or settings and change my wallpaper and once I went and set a Customize wallpaper now I cqan't go back. The only wallpaper I can set now is any from Customize. I can no longer set a wallpaper from Photo Library or in Settings, I set it and nothing changes.

EDIT: Found the answer
    Go to private/var/mobile/Library and you will see a file called LockBackground.jpg and delete it. Then go into settings and change the Lockdown Wallpaper to whatever you want and restart.

I did not type this, but it works ;-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JBass For This Useful Post:

dangles8837 (2008-06-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys

im using the latest version of customize
    when i press new themes ... nothing their

any ideas?
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX