Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with Customize, rSBT and Summerboard

Default Need help with Customize, rSBT and Summerboard
    I'm running 1.1.1 and have downloaded and installed the latest version of Customize.

However, I have the following problems:
    1) Optional keyboards, SMS received tones and carrier logos (which are stored in the appropriate Customize folders) do not show up, when I select them -- it keeps reverting to the defaults.

2) The order of the Icons that I set up within rSBT in Customize, doesnt seem to save -- it gets saved in some completely random order that I cannot seem to find a pattern/logic to.

3) When I try to download Summerboard themes directly from AppSnapp Installer, I get the message : You need to install Summerboard before installing this theme -- but I've already installed the latest version of Summerboard!

4) On the other hand, wifi logos and signal bars seem to load up fine on the iphone, when selected through Customize.

I know I'm just missing some minor tweaks - could someone please help me walk through them? Thanks much.

i would just uninstall and stick to manually changing your carrier/signal bars/etc because all i hear is nothing but problems right now with customize and 1.1.1...hopefully they will update it soon so it wont be so buggy