Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IN need of HELP for sliders.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default IN need of HELP for sliders.
    HEy so I have a 1.1.4 iPhone its jailbroken and all that good stuff. I have been trying for like the past week to get some diff. sliders...I cannot find anything....I looked up stuff on youtube but people don't get right to the point and alot of them are for 1.1.1. SO I have come to the conclusion that it just cannot be done on 1.1.4 if you know of a way though PLEASE help me out here. thanks soooo much!!!!!

Either download customize 2.0 from installer, in which you can download the different sliders. Or just use sliders available in the download section and SSH them into your phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There is no difference in the slider images from previous versions, they are all the same. If you want a custom one made just request one in this thread, i usually can get it made up within a day or two. http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...=1127&page=142
    Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE! - Page 142 - ModMyI.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch