Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UnLocker Theme Problem

Default UnLocker Theme Problem
    I use the unlocker theme and think its great but all of a sudden, the weather icon switched back to the regular weather icon and not the unlocker icon. Doea anyone know how this might happen and how to change it back? I mean I checked my phone on winscp to make sure the icon was still available and its there but its not being used anymore. Can anyone help?

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobsco View Post
    I use the unlocker theme and think its great but all of a sudden, the weather icon switched back to the regular weather icon and not the unlocker icon. Doea anyone know how this might happen and how to change it back? I mean I checked my phone on winscp to make sure the icon was still available and its there but its not being used anymore. Can anyone help?
    could be the strings of that app got changed in the info.plist.

uninstall and reinstall...youre good to go again.

I uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing happened. But no matter what theme I use, I always have the default weather icon. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the fact that I installed Kate but them successfully uninstalled it. Just weird that now the weather icon is the only one that's back to default.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by bobsco; 2008-05-08 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just restored my phone but if anyone runs into this problem, there's a weather icon fix on the installer that I found. It's suppose to fix it.