Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where do you save things with Customize 2.0?

Default Where do you save things with Customize 2.0?
    The old Customize app used to be pretty straight forward and I was able to find were to save every, but I can't find anything with this. The only thing that appears in my Customize folder are the themes I've already downloaded. I wanna add some individual custom things, not to the themes, but to Customize so I can choose them whenever I want. Anyone know where I would save them?

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

on Theme Browser..go in there and click on File Sets...and choose whatever items you want to change...ie..callslider, chat1, chat2, carrier...etc...and from there customize will load the items that you want from people who actually created that icon, sound replacement..you then can dl the item you want...get back out, click on customerize images/sounds tools..and go the item you want to change..whatever that you just downloaded, will show up in there..and you can see the image..change or not..up to you.

once you get the hang of it..it's pretty cool.

my file sets don't show up when I go to change sounds and images and when I download theme sounds they don't play..it was working the other day, anyone have any idea as to what can fix it? Thanks in advance!!

Don't think you understand my question

What I mean is, with the old customize program, when you sshed into your phone, you had a customize folder with folders in it such as barimage, sliderimage, etc. I can't seem to find it 2.0 and was wondering if anyone knew where it is.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by panzival View Post
    Don't think you understand my question

What I mean is, with the old customize program, when you sshed into your phone, you had a customize folder with folders in it such as barimage, sliderimage, etc. I can't seem to find it 2.0 and was wondering if anyone knew where it is.
    var/mobile/library/customize2/ .... etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePT View Post
    my file sets don't show up when I go to change sounds and images and when I download theme sounds they don't play..it was working the other day, anyone have any idea as to what can fix it? Thanks in advance!!

try to update to version 2.0.B9
    Everything works for me...images, sounds, strings...everything.
    Last edited by SundayDuffer; 2008-05-06 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can you please elaborate?

SSHing files to var/mobile/library/customize2/.....

do I need to create more folders? I've tried copying a couple icons there, doens't work...

or do we really have to share it on the web?