Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hey

Default Hey
    Hey guys,
    I really am trying hard to get a certain theme to work.... its called gun metal. I got the windoes SCP and all the other stuff needed to get it onto your iphone but the problem I am having is getting summer board to recognize it. I have firmware 1.1.4 8gb phone. I have the mobile finder application and I see the file and the Icons for the theme, but for some reason summer board will not pick them up... I was reading on one of the posts that you have to select modify and select execute but that is not working, isnt that for older firmware? Here is the link for the theme so you can see....
    http://www.iphonethemeworld.com/iPho...tal_Redux.aspx

I would really appreciate the help.. I also already have open SSH to.. (also some of the themes that I am downloading with the installer are not working either.. one of them called revolver...)

The themes are going to the wrong location. SSH them to var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/

thanks man appreciate it..

also there's a fix in installer called "1.1.3/4 Theme Fix"

yo one more thing what do you save the files as... Like the icons and such because they are not showing up.

nvm I solved it lol.... yea I know png thx for the help bro one more question whats the file for wallpapers.