Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wallpaper at unlock screen

Default wallpaper at unlock screen
    I upgraded to V1.1.1 firmware today and installed summerboard to find that I no longer could have a wallpaper at the unlock screen but to have one on the springboard, under the icons (I couldn't ave one with the summerboard for firmware 1.0.2). But I keep seeing pictures of iphones with wallpaper at the unlock screen,,, do I have to assume that they are all in fimrware V1.0.2?

u can go to preference wallpaper to set the wallpaper for the unlock screen

For whatever reason I don't explain, this simply didn't work this morning, so the thread here. I tried back this evening and everything went flawless like it was with the V1.0.2 firmware. Thanks!

As my 1.1.1 upgrade was too instable (for whatever reason) like iphone freezing, rss crashing, ipod crashing, I did an itunes restore and jailbreacked/unlocked again. Re install summerboard/customize/RSS/Lockox/sendsong/Services/SmsD/callD/search/Vnotes/Int keyboards/french localisation.

So far I got only one crash in RSS, but.... wallpaper doesn't show again. As I set Pin Sim on ON in settings/phone, the wallpaper showed at the unlock SIM screen (found it in /private/var/rot/library under the name LockBackground.png). So I set Pin Sim off, set the desired picture for wallpaper but there is no wallaper at the slide to unlock screen,, only the battery picture.

Do you have any idea why? Or better, can somebody tell me where is located the wallpaper in the directories? Thanks!

Take it off the charger and then the wallpaper will be present...

Reako

My wallpaper, for whatever reason does not show up once I boot up. But as soon as I press an icon, or button, it shows up, cant figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by parisienne17 View Post
    As my 1.1.1 upgrade was too instable (for whatever reason) like iphone freezing, rss crashing, ipod crashing, I did an itunes restore and jailbreacked/unlocked again. Re install summerboard/customize/RSS/Lockox/sendsong/Services/SmsD/callD/search/Vnotes/Int keyboards/french localisation.

So far I got only one crash in RSS, but.... wallpaper doesn't show again. As I set Pin Sim on ON in settings/phone, the wallpaper showed at the unlock SIM screen (found it in /private/var/rot/library under the name LockBackground.png). So I set Pin Sim off, set the desired picture for wallpaper but there is no wallaper at the slide to unlock screen,, only the battery picture.

Do you have any idea why? Or better, can somebody tell me where is located the wallpaper in the directories? Thanks!
    Wallpaper will not show up until you unplug the usb cable (charging cable) from you iphone.

Pendu