Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom SpringBoard Strings Color

Default Custom SpringBoard Strings Color
    OK i have seen in some of the pix and themes that u guys have changed you springboard string titles to customer title and have changed the color of the slide fade string . I am bored with it being white . I want it to be blue any ideas how to do this . I know some of you have done it.
    Robert C ( aka ) Newb with a Iphone

try searching the threads son..but generally the colour is called a mask..and you use the app called customize to change the springboard strings..thats the easiest way..so on that note..search n read..thats how you learn

Default Cocky
    Quote Originally Posted by fistikal View Post
    try searching the threads son..but generally the colour is called a mask..and you use the app called customize to change the springboard strings..thats the easiest way..so on that note..search n read..thats how you learn
    If you know, and you answer, when people search like I just did and came across this cocky little answer, then people would of completed the "advice" you just gave.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chazdrums View Post
    If you know, and you answer, when people search like I just did and came across this cocky little answer, then people would of completed the "advice" you just gave.
    Great answer

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

chazdrums (2009-01-06)