Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone summerboard problem!

Default Iphone summerboard problem!
    Hello!

Im using an Iphone version 1.1.4 with bootloader 4.6. I got some issues regarding the summerboard. Some icons dosent work with the theme and so on. Ive installed the BSD Subsystem 2.1, OpenSSH 4.6p1-2 version and summerboard 3.2 version. It looks like this

Ive tried to installed the Summerboard Patch 1.1.4 and theme fix 1.1.3/1.1.4 and it still dosent work. I think it has to be something about premissions but im not so used to the Iphone yet, bought it for 2 weeks ago. Hope someone can help me!

Thanks in advance!

Peace

Can someone help me ? Please..
    Last edited by Iphonelover34; 2008-04-27 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I got the same problem

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

go into the summerboard themes folder via ssh and just put the icons in to the proper folder in there. The names have to be exactly as the application is spelled, case sensitive. make sure you restart or respring your phone for changes to take effect, i use killboard to just respring my phone, which is available via installer.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch