Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Install Themes...?

Default Install Themes...?
    OK..I just jailbreak my iphone..I have FW 1.1.1...So how do i install new themes for this...Thanks

iShare worked for me

if you have installer on there just go to cusomize folder and download the ones u want you will have to download customize app before you do any of that first

Quote Originally Posted by thebambino View Post
    if you have installer on there just go to cusomize folder and download the ones u want you will have to download customize app before you do any of that first

Where do i find the customize app...Ok..I got it...Now i just need to install new themes...

I went to download a theme and want to install it on my phone...Please help...?
    Last edited by ~mike~; 2007-10-30 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You need to search the WIKI and Guides section. Several threads have been posted on this subject alone. You'll find what you are asking for just by looking, it'll be much faster than asking and waiting for a response.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    You need to search the WIKI and Guides section. Several threads have been posted on this subject alone. You'll find what you are asking for just by looking, it'll be much faster than asking and waiting for a response.

Reako

I looked everywhere...Please point me in the right direction..Thanks