Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Batteries & Weather Customize Questions

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Batteries & Weather Customize Questions
    I'm on Customize Version 1.21 and on 1.1.4 with firmware 04.04.05_G.

Okay, now when i SSH into my phone and download the files I want to put in (ie. weather background) I know that I need to put them in va/root/library/customize/weatherbackground or weathericons.

When I do that, I get all the individual files and not the set to choose. I've tried putting a folder in a folder, but that does not work. I know that in the past you were able to choose which thme you wanted by name and all the associated files would be in it. Like I said, now I just get all the files as individuals instead of a set.

Any light on the subject would be great!

I also have the same problem with the battery image. I really want to incorperate the Color Apple battery set.

SRS

Thanks

If I not mistaken the file's have to be made for customize....or you can put the files in system/library/core services/springboard.app

Thanks

Thats interesting. I make png's and put them in the Customize folders and they work for me. The file names must match teh file names of the folders. For example within The BatteryImages folder in /var/root/Library/Customize, I can name a folder to anything i want say bluebattery. Within bluebattery folder i need tomake sure that all the png files are named bluebattery.png, bluebattery-1.png, bluebattery-2.png,..and so forth The names are case sensitive. Set permissions on the entire folder to 777 and it shoudl work.