Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Danimators customize 9.5 ....

Default Danimators customize 9.5 ....
    How come there isnt an option to change the sms bubbles for this version of customize? I have it running on my 1.1.4 phone and can change pretty much everything through customize (even the artwork files & keyboard skins) except for the sms bubbles.. Anyone know why Dans version took that option away?

yeah i have it on my iphone too, but as far as i know, Danimator made it for the ipod touch, so thats kinda why there isnt an option to change the sms bubbles...

idk, just my opinion

^Nice

Quote Originally Posted by DeusInvictus7 View Post
    yeah i have it on my iphone too, but as far as i know, Danimator made it for the ipod touch, so thats kinda why there isnt an option to change the sms bubbles...

idk, just my opinion
    Good thinking, i never thought about that haha

Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    How come there isnt an option to change the sms bubbles for this version of customize? I have it running on my 1.1.4 phone and can change pretty much everything through customize (even the artwork files & keyboard skins) except for the sms bubbles.. Anyone know why Dans version took that option away?
    I just got myself a shiny new iPhone, so will be adding that option as well soon

Quote Originally Posted by Danimator View Post
    I just got myself a shiny new iPhone, so will be adding that option as well soon
    awesome, ill be waiting

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

the customize from iguy has the SMS options
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

I just wanna know how to change the main keyboard skin, is that even possible. I see images floating around, but I wanna do it through customize, or i could ssh them in.

Quote Originally Posted by MostFelonious View Post
    I just wanna know how to change the main keyboard skin, is that even possible. I see images floating around, but I wanna do it through customize, or i could ssh them in.
    you ssh them into the customize app, then you can change them up with customize.

where is SMS BUBBLE , version 10.2 ??