Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vintage Porsche Theme [Help Needed]

Default Vintage Porsche Theme [Help Needed]
    Hi guys,

I hope this is the right place to ask for some help realizing the first NICE Porsche theme. Remember those Steve McQueen days. Martini and Gulf coloured Porsche 917s? Then this is what you want.

Unfortunately I really don't understand a thing of Photoshop but I do got some very creative ideas. I made a little sketch with paint and photoshop (as far as I know how to use it).

Is there anyone who want to do some work for this great theme (in my opinion)? I really hope so. I can send you the original images to work with.

Thanks in advance! Comments are welcome. Cheers from Holland!

p.s.: The texts underneath the icons are too big. I know.

S.A.F.

Several of us here are die-hard Porsche folks with some Photoshop experience. Send me the files and I'll see what we can do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Inventor View Post
    S.A.F.

Several of us here are die-hard Porsche folks with some Photoshop experience. Send me the files and I'll see what we can do for you.
    Thanks mate!

Here's the package I made. The sketch icons (non usable) and original pictures. You can use the sketch icons to make nice/sharp icons off the number 20 icon or the 917 one.

Feel FREE to change things or add things. By the way... I think it looks even better when all the brand logos (martini, michelin, mobil 1, gulf, etc.) are in real colours, and the old pictures (driver, steve mcqueen, cameraman) in black/white!

Thanks a 1000 times when someone wants to make a nice theme for us.

http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=Y4TJUNI9