Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Windows Vista Full Theme/Skin RC1

Default Windows Vista Full Theme/Skin RC1
    This will include my Windows Vista Background RC1 and Windows Vista Dock RC1 with a few new icons

heres a sneak peak, i will get all the files together tomorrow for its debut!

-vista_theme_preview.jpg

let me know what you think below, so i can make changes before hand
    I will also probably put the mail icon down and either firefox or ipod up let me hear your thoughts on that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:

DOEPBOY310 (2009-07-30)

I just threw up a little... why would you put windows on such a masterpiece of a design.. windows sticks with the ugly boxes they call desktops and phones!!!! It is a well done theme at least! But windows... yuck!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

well some of us still dont like macs i just dont like osx but i like the intel macs they are nice but anyways

love the firefox, like the skin, keep on going with it

Arthur.. Are you still hiding the demoapp below? I just realized you are cutting out every hole for the icon from the top layer so underneath it shows right?
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Arthur.. Are you still hiding the demoapp below? I just realized you are cutting out every hole for the icon from the top layer so underneath it shows right?
    yeah the demo app is holding the background image so that none of the active ones need to, and iam cutting out holes for each image to show through.

windows xp pro r0x0rz , still far superior to macs 'current' os.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Ha... not even jumping into that argument.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

keep it up great job can't wait for you to finish. just my preference but lose the music & phone icon to blah and plain if ya know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Ha... not even jumping into that argument.
    and i'm a pc user (keyword user not fanboy)

edit: i've always said if mac's would run every piece of software that my windows box does i would switch in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Criss View Post
    and i'm a pc user (keyword user not fanboy)

edit: i've always said if mac's would run every piece of software that my windows box does i would switch in a heartbeat.
    Bootcamp

more trouble than it's worth, i'd rather just boot windoze and do what i gotta do.

besides the point of a mac is the os =) why go to the trouble to load windows on it... hardware is hardware *shrug*

Hey kids. After all. This is an iPhone site. hello mac. Im a pc user too but theres no difference in either system. Is what you use it for and how much money you have in your computer that deceides whos is "better"

But really though... Stop. This is not the forum for this. Go to www.pcvsmac.com is you wanna fight all day. We are all here... macs.. pcs on a mission to crack this phone.. so shhh! lol
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

iPhone runs OS X.

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Hey kids. After all. This is an iPhone site. hello mac. Im a pc user too but theres no difference in either system. Is what you use it for and how much money you have in your computer that deceides whos is "better"

But really though... Stop. This is not the forum for this. Go to www.pcvsmac.com is you wanna fight all day. We are all here... macs.. pcs on a mission to crack this phone.. so shhh! lol
    no one is fighting, i was sitting on the fence (kinda). while i like all the apps my pc runs, i like the mac os better. jedi was saying i could boot win on a mac (which is hardly any different from a pc in terms of hardware nowadays), which would defeat the point of a mac - the os!

*hug Jedi*

see all hugs around here J. no squabbling about pc vs. mac here!

Haha. macs are still better.

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    Haha. macs are still better.

*evil glare* I will eat your first born.

not really, i still love you.

hello mate i want to downloads window vista for iphone can u help me in downloads it and where i cant download it any url address thank